LEARNING GUIDE: Say it like a leader
PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND PRINT THIS LEARNING GUIDE FROM THE LINK BELOW, BEFORE OUR SESSION BEGINS.
This is your own personal learning guide (thanks for observing copyrights and not sharing with others). It will help you to easily follow along during the presentation, take notes, and personalize the information so you can move it to action.
I can’t wait to share with you how to …
- Assume the mindset of a leader
- Influence and inspire
- Communicate like a leader during time-critical moments (using 3 tips most leaders don’t know)
- Speak and what to do when things go wrong, go right, or are changing
- Respond like a leader when others have concerns
- Constructively offer feedback and express your concerns
You’re already a leader. This session will help you have others realize it too. Looking forward to connecting with you soon.
Marion Grobb Finkelstein
WORKPLACE COMMUNICATION CONSULTANT