This is a 4-week online resiliency PILOT PROGRAM and therefore, is offered at a time-limited introductory price. I want your feedback, so I’m making this as affordable as possible.
Time-limited online course INTRODUCTORY PRICES
This online course is perfect for you if:
- You want to build resiliency and coping skills to better handle your next difficult situation
- You’re grappling with a challenge of some sort and don’t know how to get the message out of the mess
- You’re having difficulty letting go of a disappointment you encountered recently or some time ago
- You’re frustrated with feeling like you lose more than you win
- You know it’s time to step up and change your results … because you deserve better
- You’re ready to do the homework for 4 weeks (about 1 hour per week)
- You will actively participate, engage, and put to practice what you learn
- You want to bounce forward!
Join me (Marion Grobb Finkelstein) and learn how to better manage the challenges in your life.
Change your perspective, and flip those negative situations into positive outcomes as I will guide you through the hands-on steps and exercises outlined in my book, “The Finkelstein FactorTM“. Much more than a “feel good” series of online sessions, The Finkelstein FactorTM online course shares proven, practical, and powerful tools and strategies to:
- Shift your thinking about self-care (it’s not selfish, it’s selfless!)
- Deal with the often overlooked step of acknowledging your loss
- 4 insightful questions to help you flip any negative to a positive
- 6 acid test questions to help you let go and move forward
Attendees of “The Finkelstein Factor™” presentation say:
“This workshop is professional, informative, and fun!”
“I learned about the importance of self-care and how it impacts me … and others”
100% of these attendees rated this session as “Very good” or “Excellent”
When? (Dec.1 to Dec.22, 2020)
- Every Monday, December 1 to December 22, 2020
- LIVE 30-MINUTE WEEKLY ONLINE SESSIONS from 4:30 to 5 pm EST on ZOOM (please download the Zoom app in advance on your device)
- End your year and enter the new one with renewed coping skills, greater resiliency to handle life challenges, and a boosted sense of self-worth
(Abridged) “Marion, thank you for the amazing training. Some sessions put me to sleep but I was engaged and enjoyed yours entirely. Thanks for being such a great presenter and for sharing your personal experiences.”
(Attendee, Office of the Auditor General of Ontario)
- 4 weeks of 30-minute online LIVE sessions hosted by Marion Grobb Finkelstein as follows:
- WEEK 1: Why self-care is selfless (get yourself ready to move forward); and Acknowledge your loss (define your challenge and find out why it hurts so much)
- WEEK 2: Four Flippin’ Questions, Q1 and Q2 (answer these and flip your perspective)
- WEEK 3: Four Flippin’ Questions continued, Q3 and Q4 (how to get the gain out of your pain)
- WEEK 4: Let go (move forward without guilt and regret)
- Your own e-copy of “The Finkelstein Factor” to download, so you can read along, prepare for the sessions, and revisit the learning points (NOTE: If you prefer a hard copy, ordering info is below)
- Recordings of each 30-minute group coaching chat session
- Weekly tips, strategies, and hands-on exercises to put-to-practice what you’re learning
- Personal email access to Marion Grobb Finkelstein
- Access to a private Facebook group page where you and fellow participants can ask questions and discuss exercises (PS: I’ll pop in and answer questions online too)
- Support from the other course participants and reassurance that you’re not alone.
PS: After your purchase, you’ll receive an immediate link to download THE FINKELSTEIN FACTOR™ ebook. Shortly after that, Marion will be in touch to finalize details about Zoom calls and links.
Want to see more of MarionSpeaks programs? Click here: https://marionspeaks.com/programs/
Have you signed up to receive Marion’s Communication Tips blog? Opt-in now: https://marionspeaks.activehosted.com/f/1