So, you think you want a communication coach?
Unlike other coaches, Marion uses a mix of consulting and mentoring with her coaching. That means, sometimes she’ll ask you questions and other times, she’ll suggest answers for your consideration. This hybrid approach saves you time, money, and allows you to tap directly into Marion’s considerable communication and management expertise. You will pinpoint your communication hot-spots, decide on a path of action, and finally, measure results.
Are we a good fit?
Getting a coach is great … if you’re ready to bite into your communication problem and do the work to find solutions. Marion will help you, for sure, but it’s you who needs to implement or else nothing will change. Are you ready, results oriented, and so uncomfortable with status quo you know you deserve more?
Think about it this way: If you don’t change, what’s the REAL price you’ll pay?
You have choices.
- INTRODUCTORY 30-MINUTE ONLINE ONE-ON-ONE COACHING: Interested? You can purchase a 30-minute session right here and now. Just click this product into your shopping cart and pay with our secure online system.
- This is a perfect option for confidential or personal communication matters too intense for discussing in a group. It offers highly personalized attention so you can really dig down deep into complex issues with assurance of complete confidentiality. If you want more sessions after this one, speak to Marion to discuss package options.
- NOTE: There are a couple other coaching options listed below. For pricing, contact Marion@MarionSpeaks.com)
- ONLINE GROUP COACHING: This option helps open the lines of communication for your whole team. You don’t have a team? Have tight budget? You can still do cost-effective group sessions with a mix of Marion’s clients. You get support from your peers and gain from their objective input and personal stories.
- Interested? CONTACT Marion@MarionSpeaks.com
- ONSITE VISITS: Marion will come to your workplace and put her observation and marketing research skills to work for you. She may interview your team members, offer online surveys, or simply observe and record behaviours. Using this research as a base, she works with you to develop your “next steps” in wrestling your communication challenge to the ground. You leave with a report and recommendations.
Change takes time.
Many variables affect the coaching process. The length and impact of coaching depends on the complexity of your communication challenge, the number of people participating, and the degree of commitment to implement. One thing for sure–change takes time. You will get personalized support over a period of several weeks or months, as your needs dictate.
NOTE: Marion’s consulting services are not a one-day fix. You will work one-on-one with Marion to deep dive into your workplace communication challenge(s) over an extended period of time (usually a few months) to create sustainable solutions specific to your organization. Marion tailors your consulting package to meet your specific needs and may include personalized training sessions, webinars, surveys and executive coaching. She provides you with written summary reports of methodology and recommendations to get you unstuck, and give you the skills you need to get your workplace communication moving forward.
Are you ready?
So, are you ready to take responsibility and action to change your status quo? Does it hurt so much you can’t take it anymore? Will you kick your butt if you don’t take control and know that you did all you could?
If you answered yes to any of the above, it’s time to chat with Marion.