Welcome PMI Manitoba early registrants!
Congrats on registering early for this amazing PMI conference. Just click on the link below to access my gift to you, an e-copy of, “The Finkelstein Factor: what to do when things go wrong … because you know they will (sigh)”.
If you catch my presentations at your online conference, you’ll hear me referencing tips from this book. It’s full of hands-on strategies to flip negative events into positive outcomes. In fact, my keynote you’ll be hearing at the end of the first day of the conference, pulls a lot of tips and strategies explained in The Finkelstein Factor … and you get the inside scoop now ;).
Everyone has challenges of some sort and I’m sure you’re facing some yourself, right now. This ebook will help.
The Finkelstein Factor™ plots a roadmap to guide you in flipping just about any negative event into a positive outcome. Sprinkled with real-life stories, this book resonates with anyone facing a personal or workplace challenge, wanting to boost their resiliency, and wishing they knew how to bounce forward … and then let go. Much more than just a “feel good” read, The Finkelstein Factor™ shares proven, practical, and powerful tools and strategies to:
- Shift your thinking about self-care (it’s not selfish, it’s selfless!)
- Deal with the often overlooked step of acknowledging your loss
- 4 insightful questions to help you flip any negative event to a positive outcome
- 6 acid test questions to help you let go and move forward without guilt or regret
Click on the link below to download your gift ebook:
Thanks in advance for respecting copyrights and not sharing your gift e-copy with others. If friends or colleagues would like their own copies, they may get them at https://marionspeaks.com/the-finkelstein-factor-book/
Let’s meet online at the PMI conference where you’ll catch me presenting …
- November 16, 2021 (morning) breakout, “Add Value & Raise Your Profile as a PM”
- November 16, 2021 (afternoon) keynote, “How to Stay Positive in a Negative World”
- November 17, 2021 (morning) breakout, “Have Your Say, Get Your Way”
- November 17, 2021 (afternoon) breakout, “Communicate to Connect with Your Project Team”
COMMUNICATION CONSULTANT www.MarionSpeaks.com
SEE MARION IN ACTION: https://youtu.be/OgXbgXcvVN4
Visit me on social media
Check out my training programs available online for your organization at: https://marionspeaks.com/programs/